Purpose and scope
How we collect data about you
- Data provided by registered users: Account creation and login - When you create an account or login into your account, we collect personal information such as first name, last name, email address and password.
- Data provided by non-registered users: Access pre-existing user’s content - When you request to view a pre-existing User’s content the user may ask for personal information such as email address in order to open a link. Foyer collects and stores this personal information on behalf of its Users.When you provide this personal information, you do so in accordance with that User’s privacy practices and policies. Foyer is not responsible for the privacy practices of its Users, and only processes this information in accordance with the applicable agreement it has with each User. For any issues pertaining to processing of such personal information, please contact the User directly.
- Data collected through automated means: System data - Technical data about your computer or device, like device type, operation system and the IP address. This data helps us improve the delivery of our web pages and to measure traffic on the Site.The collection of data will also depend on the individual settings of your device and software. It is recommended to refer to the policies of your device manufacturer or software provider to learn about information they might share with us.
- User Generated Data: Account Creation, Login and Usage as a viewer - We collect information and material (user generated content) provided to us voluntarily by our users or the viewers to publish and process on our platform. The user generated content is inclusive of text, photos & videos associated with the accounts/ emails used to create an account with Foyer or to access links as viewers.
- Data Collected from Third Parties: Integration of Third Parties such as Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, Box - When you connect your existing cloud storage such as Google Drive, we access your account on your behalf to get information about your files & folders. When you choose to create a Google Drive file link in Foyer, we download the selected file(s) from your Google Drive and store it in our own storage for reliability purposes.
- Data collected during transactions: Transactional Data - On the basis of types of services requested, Foyer also collects information such as:For the purpose of promotion codes, name of the person associated with such a code will also be collected - type of service that has been requested - order details for such a request - payment & transaction information (such as merchant's name, payment ,method, chargeable amount for the service) - date and time the service provided
The Types of Information We Collect and Store
- First name and last name
- Email address
- IP Address
How We Use Your Personal Information
- To provide you with information about our offerings and/or our periodic newsletters
- To respond to your requests
- For creation or development of business intelligence or data analytics in relation to the Offerings provided by us
- To manage our relationship with you
- For internal record keeping
- To provide you with authorisation to login and use your user account
- To verify your identity
- To maintain correct and up-to-date information about you
- To identify you as a contracting party
- To improve our website
- To enable automated handling of the subscriptions
- To otherwise be able to provide the services to you
- To comply with our legal or statutory obligations
Who has access to your data within our organisation?
Who do we share your data with outside our organisation and why?
We may use service providers & third parties for operating and improving the Sites, to assist with certain functions, such as payment processing, email transmission, conducting surveys or contests, data hosting, managing our ads, third-party solutions for marketing and analytics, and some aspects of our technical and customer support. We take measures to ensure that these service providers access, process, and store information about you only for the purposes we authorise, through the execution of Data Processing Agreements or Addenda.
We may access, preserve, and disclose information about you to third parties, including the content of messages if we believe disclosure is in accordance with or required by, applicable law, regulation, legal process, or audits. We may also disclose information about you if we believe that your actions are inconsistent with our Terms of Service or related guidelines and policies, or if necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of, or prevent fraud or abuse of, Company or others.
Transfer of business
If we (or our assets) are acquired, or if we go out of business, enter bankruptcy, or go through some other change of control, personal information could be one of the assets transferred to or acquired by a third party.
Why and for how long do we store information we collect from you?
- So that you can use our Sites
- To ensure that we do not communicate with you if you have asked us not to
- To provide you with a refund, if entitled
- To better understand the traffic to our Sites so that we can provide all members with the best possible experience
- To detect and prevent abuse of our Sites, illegal activities and breaches of our Terms of Service
- To comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements
Your rights under the GDPR
- Right to access. This right allows you to obtain a copy of your personal data, as well as other supplementary information
- Right to restrict processing. You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances
- Right to rectification. You have the right to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected
- Right to object to processing. The right to object allows you to stop or prevent us from processing your personal data. This right exists where we are relying on a legitimate interest as the legal basis for processing your Personal Data. You also have the right to object where we are processing your Personal data for direct marketing purposes
- Right to erasure. You have the right to ask us to delete or remove Personal data when the personal data is no longer necessary for the purpose which you originally collected or processed
Our Policy Concerning Children & Their Data
Links to Other Websites